R E G U L A T I O N S
Of The International Children-Youth Football Tournament
„EVIMA CUP” 2015
1. Goals and tasks
1.1. The fifth International children-youth football tournament «EVIMA CUP» 2015 (henceforth the Tournament) aims at developing and making popular the mass football. The goals of the Tournament are as follows:
A) Develop the FIFA Grassroots program.
B) Develop and make popular the football for children and teenagers.
C) Increase the level of mastership of the young football players.
D) Build partnership between the football clubs, academies and National Associations of the different countries.
E) Make popular the values of inter-cultural tolerance.
2. Organization and implementation
2.1. Organizer of the tournaments is „Evima Football Consulting” Ltd., and all commercial audiovisual rights that have arisen in connection with the Tournament, belong to „Evima Football Consulting” Ltd.
2.2. The general organization of the Tournament is carried out by „Evima Football Consulting” Ltd.
2.3. The Tournament is carried out by „Evima Football Consulting” Ltd. in the person of the FIFA match agent Evgeni Marinov.
2.4. „Evima Football Consulting” Ltd. has the following scope of range as of that:
- Sending off an invitation letter to children teams coming from sport schools and academies in Bulgaria and abroad.
- Preparing, harmonizing and endorsing the current Regulations.
- Sanctioning the participating members in the tournament series.
- Conducting the lot
- Organizing the refereeing, providing the main referee of the tournament, a list of the referees and the assistant referees.
- Sanctioning the outcomes of the games and the results of each tournament in the series.
- Awarding the winning teams and the individual awardees.
- Promoting children football.
- Other powers in correspondence with the current Regulation.
- Cooperation with the Bulgarian Football Union as well as with other national associations.
- Organizing accommodation incl. food for the participants, the members of the Organizing committee, the referees and the guests of the tournament.
- Cooperation with the local and law enforcement authorities at the place where the tournament is carried out.
- Organizing the transportation for the period of the tournament.
- Organizing the shuttles at arrival and departure of the participating teams).
- Providing the medical services incl. medical doctor and an ambulance for the period of the tournament games.
- Providing the technical servicing of the sports facilities used throughout the tournament with the necessary equipment.
- Supplying water for the participants of the tournament and the referees’ team for the time of the games.
- Covering transport expenses (in case the participating teams has sent a request and an individual contract is signed)
- Harmonizing and endorsing the current Regulations
- Cooperation of the organization events in connection with the tournament.
- Funding the refereeing of the games.
- Funding the awards and the souvenirs for the participants.
- Organizing the news coverage of the tournament.
- Issuing of advertising and news materials.
3. Location, time, application
3.1. The Tournament will take place on the football grounds of Albena resort, Bulgaria
3.2. It is scheduled for the time between August 11th – August 16th 2015 (August 11th being the day of arrival, August 16th – the day of departure).
4.1. . The teams will receive permit to participate in the Tournament sessions based on their application.
4.2. The Tournament will be is held in 8 age groups. The teams from following age groups are allowed to participate:
4.2.1. Teams, consisting of players born in 1999 and younger;
4.2.2. Teams, consisting of players born in 2000 and younger;
4.2.3. Teams, consisting of players born in 2001 and younger;
4.2.4. Teams, consisting of players born in 2002 and younger;
4.2.5. Teams, consisting of players born in 2003 and younger;
4.2.6. Teams, consisting of players born in 2004 and younger;
4.2.7. Teams, consisting of players born in 2005 and younger;
4.2.8. Teams, consisting of players born in 2006 and younger;
4.3. The final list of the participants in each Tournament series will be specified after the application campaign finished. The application deadline is July 15th, 2015
4.4. Each team is allowed to register as participants not more than 24 football players. All participating in the tournament players can be listed in the match report.
4.5. The managers of the clubs, teams, delegations, as well as the coaches and football players taking part in the Tournament must observe the current Regulations showing a high level of discipline, respect towards the organizers, the rival teams, the referees’ panel and the spectators according to the rules of «Fair play».
5. Competition terms
5.1. The games of the Tournament series will observe the «Rules of the game», defined by the International Football Associations’ Federation (FIFA) and the current Regulations.
5.2. The competition system in each group will be determined after the application campaign finishes.
5.3. The following set of rules is recommended:
Scheme N 1
|Age of the participants||Duration of the game||
|1999||2 х 35' + 10' break||(10+1) х (10+1)||Standard||Standard||№ 5 (max. 450 grams)|
|2000||2 х 35' + 10' break||(10+1) х (10+1)||Standard||Standard||№ 5 (max. 450 grams)|
|2001||2 х 30' + 7' break||(10+1) х (10+1)||Standard||Standard||№ 5 (max. 450 grams)|
|2002||2 х 25' + 7' break||(10+1) х (10+1)||Standard||Standard||№ 5 (max. 450 grams)|
|2003||2 х 25' + 7' break||(10+1) х (10+1)||Standard||Standard||№ 5 (max. 450 grams)|
|2004||2 х 25' + 5' break||(8+1) х (8+1)||50 х 70 m||2 х 5 m.||№ 5 (max. 450 grams)|
|2005||2 х 20' + 5' break||(6+1) х (6+1)||40 x 60 m||2 х 5 m.||№ 4 (max 390 grams)|
|2006||2 х 20' + 5' break||(6+1) х (6+1)||40 x 60 m||2 х 5 m.||№ 4 (max. 390 grams)|
Continuation of scheme №1
|Age of the participants||Penalties||Offside||Number of referees||Substitutions||Cards|
|Born in 1999||11 meters||Defined||3||With reverse substitutions||Kicked out without the right of substitution|
|Born in 2000||11 meters||Defined||3||With reverse substitutions||Kicked out without the right of substitution|
|Born in 2001||11 meters||Defined||3||With reverse substitutions||Kicked out without the right of substitution|
|Born in 2002||11 meters||Defined||3||With reverse substitutions||Kicked out without the right of substitution|
|Born in 2003||9 meters||Defined||1||With reverse substitutions, ”flying”||Kicked out with the right of substitution|
|Born in 2004||7 meters||Not defined||1||With reverse substitutions, ”flying”||Kicked out with the right of substitution|
|Born in 2005||7 meters||Not defined||1||With reverse substitutions, “flying||Kicked out with the right of substitution|
|Born in 2006||7 meters||Not defined||1||With reverse substitutions, “flying||Kicked out with the right of substitution|
5.4. The teams are placed according to the amount of points gathered at all stages. The system for scoring is: 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw, 0 points for a loss. At the eliminating stage, a series of five 11 and 9-meter penalty shoot-outs will be performed (until the first miss) in order to determine the winner in a case of a draw within the regular time of the game.
5.4.1. If two or more teams gather equal amount of points, the places will be determined:
- acct the greatest number of wins in all games of the group;
- acct the result from a game ranked downgrade а) number of points; b) number of wins; c) the difference between the goals scored and missed;
- acct the best goal difference in all games in the group;
- acct the greatest number of goals scored in all games in the group;
- acct the smallest number of missed goals in all games in the group;
- acct the smallest number of fouling scores, accumulated for violating the Rules of the game (yellow card -1 point, red card - 5 points) in all games in the group;
- if two teams have equal points, the winner will be designated in a special series of penalty kicks (3 penalties, then - until the first miss).
- if quarterfinal, semifinal and final matches finish with draw in regular time the winner will be determined with a series of five penalty kicks in each goal. In case of a new draw one penalty kick will be performed from each opponent until the first miss.
5.5. Violation of the rules: the cautions (yellow cards), received during the course of the Tournament are summed up. A player with 3 yellow cards misses one game. A player, kicked off for two warnings or sent off has the right to participate in the next game of his team unless he gross violates the Rules of the game; in this case the Main referee of the Tournament will take a decision.
5.6. If a player is not listed acct the rules, disqualified or not listed in the match report, his team will be given a loss with the score of 0-3 for rules breach. If a team has listed a player older than the required age, the team will be taken out of the Tournament and all its scores will be annulled.
5.7. The official representatives of the participating teams must, 10 minutes prior to the game, fill in the names of the players with the corresponding numbers of their sport suit in the report. The host team fills in first the application form.
5.8. In accordance with the FIFA recommendations all players are obliged to play with protective planks.
5.9. During all stages of the Tournament, regulated herein, the participating teams must have two different sport suits. If two teams have suits in the same color, the guest team is obliged to change its one.
6.1. Referees will observe the Rules of the game and the requirements of the current Regulations in their work.
6.2. Organizing committee determines the list of the referees for each game.
6.3. The main referee of the game is forbidden to start the game in the case of absence of a medical person at the stadium.
6.4. The main referee of the game must determine the color of the suits prior to the game together with representatives of the participating teams, so that they will be distinguishable from one another. The jerseys and the shorts of both teams must be different in color, and the suit of the referees must be different from these of the playing teams.
6.5. Ten minutes after the game completes, the referee is obliged to fill in the match report, sign it in the presence of both teams’ representatives (main coach or assistant).
6.6. The main referee of the game is obliged to fill in the match protocol precisely. He is also obliged to fill in the protocol the cases of cautions, sending-off, traumas and injuries of the football players, who took part in the game and that were confirmed by the medical doctors of the teams, as well as violations of the order at the stadium. Failing to do this, he will be suspended from the tournament.
6.7. In case of having hot weather, the Main referee of the Tournament must give additional breaks (of not more than 2 minutes) in the middle of each halftime so that the players can freshen themselves.
6.8. The order for servicing the games of the sports competitions, given in this regulation is shown in p.5.3., table №1
7.1. The heads of the delegations as well as the coaches and players taking part in the Tournament must observe the current Regulations, showing a high level of discipline, as well as respect towards the organizers, opponents, referees, spectators.
7.2. The heads of the delegations bear full responsibility for the medical state of the participating players in the Tournament, their lives and health from the time of arrival until the time of departure.
7.3. The responsibility for the preparation of the sports facilities for the tournament is born by ” Evima Football Consulting”Ltd., which is obliged to:
- To offer the participants a football field, this must be in accordance with the rules of the game and the requirements of the current Regulations
- To put at disposal of the participants changing rooms and toilets
- To provide a specially equipped place for the referees supplied with drinking water
- To supply the audio and radio servicing
- To take care together with the local law enforcement authorities of the order and security of the participants, the referees, the spectators.
8. Financial conditions
8.1. In order to develop children football the respective football organizations send their teams to competitions on their own account. They take the expenses for transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of the football players and official representatives of the delegations.
8.2. The price for accommodation and food per person per day is:
Prices for accommodation
|Hotel||Accommodation||Price per person per day|
|Up to 16||Over 16|
3*** All Inclusive
|Double room||35 €||37 €|
4 **** All Inclusive
|Double room||51 €||51 €|
according to the Central Bank’s fixing currency rate on the day when the payment is effected. The price includes:
- Accommodation in 3/4* hotel rooms
- Eating according to the All Inclusive system
- Mineral water during the competitions of the tournament
- All expenses connected with the organization of the tournament
The organizers offer a shuttle Varna airport – Albena resort – Varna airport at the amount of 17 EUR per person
The money should be sent not later than August 1st, 2015 (it is required to fax a copy of the payment order) to:
„Evima Football Consulting” Ltd.,
5300 Gabrovo; 7 Vidima St., apt. 16
Bank: ProCredit Bank (Bulgaria) JSC
Address of the bank: Sofia, 131 Hristo Botev blvd.
IBAN: BG29PRCB92301419580710 (EURO)
IBAN: BG74PRCB92301119580725 (USD)
8.5. The participation fee is 100 EUR per team.
9. Order for handling the applications
The participants are allowed to the tournament after giving before the referees the following documents:
- An application form for participation of the team according to standard (the name and the time period of the tournament are shown, the name of the team and of the city, FIO of the football player, date of birth, number of the birth certificate, number of the school, visa of the doctor( for each football player, enlisted for participation), signed and stamped by the leader of the club/school/academy/ and the doctors’-physical department.
- The international passport of each football player.
- The insurance policy for accidents, risks for the life and health of each football player for the whole period of holding the football tournament.
9.2. The leaders of the club/school/academy, as well as the doctors’-physical department bear the responsibility for the authenticity of the information that is given in the application form in accordance with the legislation.
9.3. Allowing the participants-official persons of the team is done after giving before the referees the original of the international passport of each official person of the delegation.
9.4.Not abiding by the above-mentioned rules when filling the documentation for participation leads to suspension of the participating team from the tournament. The decision is made by the referees and the Organizing committee.
10. Award ceremony
10.1. The winners, incl. the players with individual prizes will be awarded with cups and medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, the participating teams - with memory prizes.
10.2. The awardees of the Tournament in the categories «Best goalkeeper», «Best defender», «Best midfielder», «Top scorer» will be designated according to the results of a survey amongst the coaches of the participating teams and representatives of the referee panel.
10.3. A special team award “Fair Play” is aimed at promoting the values of “Fair play”.
11. Final clauses
11.1. Issues that are not discussed in the current Regulations will be subject to discussion between «Evima Football Consulting» and the Main Referee of the Tournament.
11.2. In order to popularize the children football, to increase the level of prestige among the people, a program has been developed for the news coverage of the tournament in the mass media, including an opportunity to watch the games online.
11.3. The information reports, the photo and video materials of the tournament are published on the site of „Evima Football Consulting” Ltd., as well as on the official pages of the company in the social networks.
11.4. The Regulations becomes effective from the moment of its endorsement and must be published on the official page of „Evima Football Consulting” Ltd.